The Chief Executive Officer of the Standard Bank Angola (SBA),
In an interview to ANGOP,
"The bank has been supporting the economy of
He explained that in the case of large projects, the bank does not use the resources of the institution itself, but looks for other investors both internally and internationally.
Standard Bank Angola is represented in nine provinces of the country and intends to expand to other regions.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation