Currently, the apogee of the mobile communication is 4th generation network, which allows exchange of data at the speed of 150 Mbps and above.
5G network will open completely new dimensions and data transmission capabilities. And
According to HIS analysts,
Chiina Mobile placed 26% of its orders on supply of equipment within its project on construction of 4G network. Share of vendor in
In TD-LTE communication segment,
Analysts of Strategy Analytics said that number of users, using LTE mobile communication, reached 238 million in 2013. According to forecast, the figure will exceed 2 billion in 2018.
4G/LTE system is based on 3GPP standards for Long-Term Evolution (LTE) technology and System Architecture Evolution (SAE). Current commercial projects offer 4G mobile broadband speeds between 20-80 Mbps with a maximum speed of about 100 Mbps.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop