The US markets are mixed in early afternoon trading, with the Dow down 0.33%, the S&P lower by 0.22% and the Nasdaq up 0.18%. Some of the most actively traded stocks include
Good afternoon, this is
In overseas trading,
In economic news, Auto and Truck sales are released tomorrow, Initial Claims on Thursday, and Nonfarm Payrolls, Unemployment Rate and Hourly Earnings on Friday.
Companies releasing earnings this week include:
Join us on Friday for the Weekly Market Wrap and have a wonderful week.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201409WeekAhead090214&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed