Construction Industry Solutions (COINS) declared that it has made an unspecified investment in Fulcro Engineering Services, Warwickshire-based design house.
Fulcro has specialty in providing building information modelling services (BIM). The investment from COINS sees it step up from being simply a supplier of BIM software to becoming a business partner, potentially pitting it against other customers.
Fulcro managing director
COINS deputy chairman
Fulcro virtual design & construction director
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham