Turkcell declared that it is planning to sell all of the company's shares in A-Tel Pazarlama ve Servis Hizmetleri (A-Tel).
As per the transaction, A-Tel will hold 50 percent. The shares, with a nominal value of TRY 7 million, were disposed to
In addition, a settlement protocol has been signed with
In 2012, a provision in relation to A-Tel worth TRY 34.375 million (before tax) was booked by Turkcell. The sale is expected to result in a TRY 24 million positive impact on net profit for the third quarter this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry