Total options trading for the month was 320,155,407 contracts, just off of last August's volume of 321,976,044 contracts by 0.57 percent.
On average, 13,674,353 equity options contracts changed hands each day in August, which is 3.30 percent more than the daily average of 13,237,018 contracts from last August. Equity options volume for August came in at 287,161,404 contracts, down 1.39 percent compared to
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/09/prweb12138180.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison