Account Number: 705-0000-415-XXXX Project Category: Technology Improvements Description:Funding for replacement of computers, including desktops, laptops and servers, local area network equipment, printers, peripheral devices, telecommunication improvements, and software over the next 5 years. Also provides for the purchase of new equipment and software that serves the city as a whole. Justification:Systematic maintenance and upgrading of computers, network equipment, printers, peripheral devices, and software.Most PCs are on a five-year replacement cycle. Laptops are replaced every four years. Printers are eligible for replacement every four years but are only replaced if there are significant problems with an individual device.Software is typically purchased at the same time as the PC it will be loaded on to, and is usually only upgraded/replaced with that PC.Network equipment, including servers and LAN/WAN hardware, are eligible for replacement every four years.
Project completion date : 2018-12-31 12:00:00
Major organization :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Url : http://www.ci.fridley.mn.us/
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors