Forebearance is an agreement between a lender and a borrower to delay foreclosure.
Sefton shares were up 11% to
In July, Sefton set up a forbearance agreement with Hawker, in which Hawker would finance its ongoing field operations with the expansion of its previously announced loan to
The deal followed an announcement in June when Sefton said that its bank agreed to an extension of final repayments until
The oil and gas explorer, with operations in
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season