ENP Newswire -
Release date- 29082014 -
In consideration for settlement of a total debt of
The Company is also pleased to announce that it has today completed the previously announced repurchase of two net smelter returns royalty interests ('NSRs'). In consideration for repurchase of the NSRs the Company issued a total 4,259,200 common shares of the Company at a deemed price of
We are currently evaluating and negotiating with potential underground mining contractors for bulk sampling, designing a metallurgical testing program including milling options for bulk samples, planning for future surface exploration, including drilling, and evaluating potential acquisitions that can grow the company in the future.'
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller