The All-Share Index dropped 113.65 basis points from 41,398.05 recorded the previous trading day to close at 41,264.65 points, while the market capitalisation dropped N44.048 billion from N13.669 trillion to N13.625 trillion.
At the close of trading, 20 stocks recorded price appreciation as against 25 on Monday, while 33 others constituted the losers' table as against 30 on Monday.
However, investors on Tuesday swooped on the shares of
Further analysis of the day's trading showed that
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed