The drug developer presented positive data for a potential heart-failure drug and will ask for approval by the end of the year.
The casino operator and its gambling company peers experienced a decline in revenue from the gambling hub
The coal company lowered its coal shipment and adjusted earnings guidance for 2014, citing rail issues and weather impacts.
The packaging products company is buying the Mexican can packaging business of brewer Heineken for just under
The biotechnology company said its potential treatment for prostate cancer failed to meet a key goal in a late-stage study.
The consumer goods retailer reported second-quarter profit below
The cruise line will buy
The biotechnology company received a special
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists