The drug developer presented positive data for a potential heart-failure drug and will ask for approval by the end of the year.
The casino operator and its gambling company peers experienced a decline in revenue from the gambling hub
The coal company lowered its coal shipment and adjusted earnings guidance for 2014, citing rail issues and weather impacts.
The packaging products company is buying the Mexican can packaging business of brewer Heineken for just under
The biotechnology company said its potential treatment for prostate cancer failed to meet a key goal in a late-stage study.
The consumer goods retailer reported second-quarter profit below
The cruise line will buy
The biotechnology company received a special
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'