Nokia Networks is expanding its mobile broadband portfolio with an extensive series of launches and enhancements encompassing software, services and hardware plus a preview of some future technologies. The broad span of innovations will boost mobile broadband capacity and performance, helping operators in building the best networks and offering the best service quality. These are critical for addressing and managing churn, which continues to challenge operators around the world.
The Nokia Networks 2014 Acquisition and Retention Study shows that 40% of customers globally are thinking about switching operators in the next 12 months. Mobile operators that outperform their competitors in network and service quality, and customer care, have the most loyal customers.
To help operators address these needs, the latest Nokia Networks launches will:
• Add the capacity and flexibility of cloud technologies to operators' networks with commercial, standardized NFV (Network Function Virtualization) and strengthen the migration path to carrier-grade telco cloud
• Address relentless demand for data by growing capacity and increasing the speed of networks with LTE-Advanced, for both FDD-LTE and TD-LTE operators
• Build wider and higher density coverage, extending macro coverage, adding new small cell types and making the most of every available radio access, complemented by advanced services including 3D planning
• Increase operator agility and reduce total costs by introducing a pioneering approach: offering advanced network management tools as a Managed Service
• Make customer care easier to implement, reduce the number of calls to customer care centres as well as ensure that customer queries can be answered with detailed facts and resolved more quickly
"Our portfolio already offers some of the industry's best solutions and experts to build networks that are responsive and perform with excellence in the real world, supporting even the extreme traffic loads placed on them," explained
All announcements will be made now through Super Mobility Week in
Click here to download a photo of
View http://www.nsn.com/performance to follow the latest launches, watch a short video and sign up for webinars. Starting
Customers, press and industry analysts are welcome to visit Nokia Networks' permanent meeting room 203 during Super Mobility Week by CTIA in
To share your thoughts on the topic, join the discussion with @nokianetworks on twitter using #NetworksPerform, #mobilebroadband and #ExpertAdvantage. For expert insights, visit our blog.
Nokia Networks is the world's specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world's most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. http://www.nsn.com // http://company.nokia.com
Phone: +358 7140 02869
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/09/prweb12135927.htm
Hispanic #1 Breaking News for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Business Owners - HispanicBusiness.com
OCTOBER 30, 2014
|Customer Service||Policy||Advertise||Site Tools|
|HispanicBusiness Services||Editorial Guidelines||Ad Specifications||Magazine Archive|
|List Rental Agreement||About Us||Media Kits||Post Your Event|
|HireDiversity Job Search||Editorial Calendar||Research|
© 2014 HispanicBusiness Inc. All Rights Reserved.