NextLOGiK, a technology company based in
"Chad's passion for quality management across many industries and knowledge of the challenges that compliance professionals face will ensure that CompWALK clients are able to simplify and streamline their ongoing quality assessment activities," said
Baker brings more than 15 years of experience in IT and process management consulting and business development, serving organizations charged with assessing compliance and quality activities.
Baker earned his bachelor's degree in communications, production and public relations from
NextLOGiK (http://www.nextlogik.com) delivers comprehensive technology services ranging from custom website design, mobile application development, user experience design to creation and delivery of complex enterprise web applications and managed network services.
CompWALK (http://www.compwalk.com) is a mobile-ready, online software platform that allows organizations in all industries to measure compliance with regulations, industry standards and corporate benchmarks– whether regulatory, external or internal by nature. The data is recorded and processed in real time, regardless of platform (web or mobile), eliminating any delay and allowing decision-makers to respond immediately.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/09/prweb12134786.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu