The process of preservation of 25 sites of major historical significance will begin soon, said
Talking to reporters, he said that the ministry has published a detailed study of five of the historical residential clusters. These include
Some of these heritage sites and historical clusters, connected with other sites in the country, are part of Unesco's World Heritage list.
He said that the number of documented sites is 1,096. There are also nine other sites which are being registered.
The entire process is being done in co-operation with
The study being carried out by the
The heritage and culture ministry is committed to the study and preservation of rich heritage through careful listing, documentation, analysis and conservation.
It aims to develop strategic master plans for their adaptive reuse. The ministry has been engaged in the establishment of a comprehensive inventory of settlements, he said.
Talking to Times of
They are scattered all across
Each house is different. Numerous houses don't have courtyards. In central
While many of them have wells, in Izki there are no wells.
Design and facilities differ from each other and there are beautiful and interesting features in all these settlements, he said.
Reporter can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say