The group, which has businesses in workwear, textile rental and dry cleaning sectors, said its pre-tax profits of £6.4m were 45.5 per cent better than the previous year.
Meanwhile, after adding the
Certain of the group's growth, the board has decided to increase the interim dividend by 25 per cent for shareholders.
"The significant increase in the interim dividend reflects the board's confidence in the business going forward,Moody added in a statement.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists