Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg married over the weekend.
The 41-year-old television personality and 45-year-old actor wed in St. Charles, Ill., on Sunday. The ceremony was a quiet, 20-minute affair in front of their family and friends, and McCarthy wore a dress from Bergdorf Goodman.
"I could get married in Kentucky Fried Chicken," she told People in July. "I don't care as long as the heart is in the ceremony."
Wahlberg's brother, Mark Wahlberg, was unable to attend the nuptials, but sent his and his family's well wishes via video on Facebook.
"I love you, Donnie, we're very happy for you," he said. "Sorry we couldn't be there, we'll see you soon."
McCarthy and Wahlberg have been together since July 2013, and announced their engagement in April. McCarthy was previously married to John Mallory Asher from 1999 to 2005, and Wahlberg was wed to Kim Fey from 1999 to 2008.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals