Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg married over the weekend.
The 41-year-old television personality and 45-year-old actor wed in St. Charles, Ill., on Sunday. The ceremony was a quiet, 20-minute affair in front of their family and friends, and McCarthy wore a dress from Bergdorf Goodman.
"I could get married in Kentucky Fried Chicken," she told People in July. "I don't care as long as the heart is in the ceremony."
Wahlberg's brother, Mark Wahlberg, was unable to attend the nuptials, but sent his and his family's well wishes via video on Facebook.
"I love you, Donnie, we're very happy for you," he said. "Sorry we couldn't be there, we'll see you soon."
McCarthy and Wahlberg have been together since July 2013, and announced their engagement in April. McCarthy was previously married to John Mallory Asher from 1999 to 2005, and Wahlberg was wed to Kim Fey from 1999 to 2008.
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers