The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished higher Tuesday on selling after a rally in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.500 percent, up 0.010 percentage point from Monday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was down 0.07 point at 146.16 on the Osaka Exchange.
On Tuesday, the
The No. 335 issue of benchmark long-term bonds drew
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison