Mahmoud Quran Nevis, president of the
"The electron gun is a versatile system in conducting student projects and research projects," he explained, and added "other usages of this system is in thin film optics, electronics, textile and mechanics."
"This research requires 6 years time to lead to generating electricity, however," he stated, "of course, the electron gun has been already patented."
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules