Despite its infancy, Sukuk has succeeded to attract a broad range of Islamic and non-Islamic investors worldwide; however one of the challenges facing Sukuk is their compliance risk due to the disparity in Shariah opinions and acceptance of Sukuk structures and terms. Investor's drift away from investing in Sukuk primary due to lack of transparency of the acceptability or not of the structure deployed by the issuer.
IdealRatings Sukuk Screening Solution has been designed principally to help overcome the compliance risk; the recently launched solution enables investors to screen Sukuk against different Shari'ah guidelines in the market such as AAOIFI, OIC,
IdealRatings has also designed and launched a series of Sukuk indexes, to empower the Sukuk service clients with benchmarks essential for Islamic fixed income portfolio management. With the launch of the Sukuk indexes, IdealRatings aims to provide an optimally comprehensive Sukuk Offering to Islamic treasuries and institutional investors worldwide. The Index Family constitutes
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think