Despite its infancy, Sukuk has succeeded to attract a broad range of Islamic and non-Islamic investors worldwide; however one of the challenges facing Sukuk is their compliance risk due to the disparity in Shariah opinions and acceptance of Sukuk structures and terms. Investor's drift away from investing in Sukuk primary due to lack of transparency of the acceptability or not of the structure deployed by the issuer.
IdealRatings Sukuk Screening Solution has been designed principally to help overcome the compliance risk; the recently launched solution enables investors to screen Sukuk against different Shari'ah guidelines in the market such as AAOIFI, OIC,
IdealRatings has also designed and launched a series of Sukuk indexes, to empower the Sukuk service clients with benchmarks essential for Islamic fixed income portfolio management. With the launch of the Sukuk indexes, IdealRatings aims to provide an optimally comprehensive Sukuk Offering to Islamic treasuries and institutional investors worldwide. The Index Family constitutes
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy