According to the announcement, the treasury bills were priced to yield 2 percent, marginally lower than a 2.02 percent achieved in the previous similar sale in August.
Since its shutdown from international funding markets in 2010, debt-laden
In parallel, despite the gradual return to markets with the issuance of three-year and five-year bonds this year,
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'