ENP Newswire -
Release date- 01092014 - New market leading 5 year fixed and 2 year tracker rates at 65% LTV plus borrowing costs reduced for 90% LTV mortgages.
From Monday 1 September, first direct is reducing all fixed rate mortgages in its range as well as launching a market leading 65% LTV 5 year fixed rate at 2.89% and a 2 year offset tracker at 1.69% - both with a
There is also positive news for First Time Buyers and home movers who have a smaller deposit. The new lower priced products below are some of the most competitive currently available:
90% LTV 2 year fixed - 3.59% with
90% LTV Fee Saver 2 year fixed - 3.89%
90% LTV 5 year fixed - 4.29% with
90% LTV Fee Saver 5 year fixed - 4.59%
90% LTV Lifetime tracker - 4.29% with
90% LTV Fee Saver Lifetime tracker - 4.49%
'Too often those not fortunate enough to have the luxury of a 20% plus deposit are overlooked and have to search hard to find a sensibly priced home loan.
'With rate rises still a possibility from 2015 the 5 year fix at 2.89% is likely to prove very popular with home movers. '
For further information please contact
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say