The ECB on Thursday may announce additional monetary stimulus to stoke inflation and the sluggish euro zone economy.
Although recent data suggests that further quantitative easing is a no-brainer, the ECB has been reluctant to push ahead with ultra-easy policies.
The prices of goods from euro zone factories resumed their decline in July, according to official data released today.
Producer prices fell 0.1% from June, and were down 1.1% from
Continental added 1.5%, even as Exane BNP cut the stock to "Neutral" from "Outperform."
UBS reportedly gave a positive recommendation on
In economic news from the US, activity manufacturing sector unexpectedly grew at an accelerated rate in the month of August, according to a report released by the
The ISM said its purchasing managers index climbed to 59.0 in August from 57.1 in July, with a reading above 50 indicating growth in the manufacturing sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu