Eurasia said its pretax loss in the six months to
During the half-year, the company agreed a deal to buy the remaining 50% of its
Elsewhere, the company has completed exploration work in the West Kytlim licence and is now focusing on the necessary work to allow mining to start. Eurasia said it has made an application for a discovery certificate for the site and hopes this will be awarded in the near future. Once awarded, the company intends to lodge an application for a production licence.
In addition, Eurasia said it is in the process of 3D modelling two priority open-pit targets at the Monchetundra site and is working on a feasibility study for the two targets.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight