ENP Newswire -
Release date- 29082014 -
This release contains forward-looking information and statements, as defined by law including without limitation Canadian securities laws and the 'safe harbor' provisions of the US Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 ('forward-looking statements'). In particular, and without limitation this news release contains forward-looking statements pertaining to the transaction referenced herein.
Forward-looking statements involve risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to be materially different from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements, including without limitation whether the TSXV will approve the transaction on the terms contained herein or at all. Forward-looking statements are based on a number of assumptions that may prove to be incorrect, including without limitation assumptions about that the TSXV will approve the transaction on the terms set out herein.
Although the foregoing forward-looking statements are considered reasonable at the time of preparation, the aforementioned assumptions and factors may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements. The aforementioned factors and assumptions are not exhaustive.
We can give no assurance that any of the events anticipated will transpire or occur, or if any of them do, what benefits we will derive from them. The forward-looking information contained in this document is expressly qualified by this cautionary statement. The foregoing list is not exhaustive and
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006