Clavister’s solution is a virtualized environment running on Intel® products with full support for SDN/NFV networking, which greatly reduces deployment time and costs. It features next-generation firewalling for packet core security; encryption from the eNode B to small cells, for secure data backhaul; and enables intelligent mobile data offloading to WiFi networks.
The solution provides authenticated, encrypted connectivity from multiple small cell base stations to 4G and LTE mobile cores, protecting both the network and subscribers’ data traffic against unauthorised access and interception. This addresses the need to secure the fast -growing number of small base stations being deployed to address subscribers’ bandwidth needs in public areas.
Clavister’s LTE Small Cell Security solution is based on the company’s Virtual Security Gateway next-generation firewall (NGFW). The security vendor has seen numerous deployments of the product throughout 2014 seeing it enter new markets globally with the product. Recent deployments include a government contract in
Clavister’s Virtual Series Gateways enable the highest levels of throughput, and offer up to six nines (99.9999%) availability for carrier-grade applications, enabling the most demanding mobile network environments to be secured with unmatched performance and low latency.
For more information on Clavister’s Small Cells Gateway, visit:
http://www.clavister.com/solutions/telecom/small-cell-security/ For more information, please contact:
Nikolas E Georgii, VP Marketing
46(0)8-545 298 00 firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy