Clavister’s solution is a virtualized environment running on Intel® products with full support for SDN/NFV networking, which greatly reduces deployment time and costs. It features next-generation firewalling for packet core security; encryption from the eNode B to small cells, for secure data backhaul; and enables intelligent mobile data offloading to WiFi networks.
The solution provides authenticated, encrypted connectivity from multiple small cell base stations to 4G and LTE mobile cores, protecting both the network and subscribers’ data traffic against unauthorised access and interception. This addresses the need to secure the fast -growing number of small base stations being deployed to address subscribers’ bandwidth needs in public areas.
Clavister’s LTE Small Cell Security solution is based on the company’s Virtual Security Gateway next-generation firewall (NGFW). The security vendor has seen numerous deployments of the product throughout 2014 seeing it enter new markets globally with the product. Recent deployments include a government contract in
Clavister’s Virtual Series Gateways enable the highest levels of throughput, and offer up to six nines (99.9999%) availability for carrier-grade applications, enabling the most demanding mobile network environments to be secured with unmatched performance and low latency.
For more information on Clavister’s Small Cells Gateway, visit:
http://www.clavister.com/solutions/telecom/small-cell-security/ For more information, please contact:
Nikolas E Georgii, VP Marketing
46(0)8-545 298 00 firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes