Although no official announcement has been made on the size of the deal, earlier media reports valued the same at
Both the entities will set up a joint asset platform company via signing of a memorandum of understanding (MOU) in order to carry out purchases. Carlyle will be a majority stakeholder of the new business with an interest of 80%, while Vanke will own the rest 20% stake of the joint venture.
It is anticipated that the joint asset platform company will feature the nine unspecified
It is also expected that Vanke will be able to boost its asset turnover and enhance its liquidity through its partnership with the American private equity firm.
Formation of a commercial management company in order to manage the leasing and operation management of the nine commercial properties in
Most Popular Stories
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Trump Plaza Asks to Sell Assets
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- NFL Vetting Process: There Are No Sure Things
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy