The payment will be obtained under the loan agreement the two firms stipulated on 18 August. The payment will see the total received by the mining firm rise to
Bellzone's finances continued "to look precarious at the company with the latest draw-down giving little breathing space."
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham