In allusion to the deposit growth drop problem faced by commercial banks, CCB has begun to deploy response measures and the deposit-to-loan ratio is expected to improve in the second half of this year.
In the current environment, CCB is more likely to choose cooperation with state-owned real estate enterprises under the administration of SASAC, try to select real estate projects in first- and second-tier cities and shrink cooperation with projects in third- and fourth-tier cities.
Earlier rumors said CCB will launch the "5321" pay cut program to cut annual salary of leaders by 50%, department heads by 30%, section chief by 20% and employees by 10%.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison