Members of the California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce elected Manuel Cosme Jr. as chairman of the organization's Board of Directors at its annual convention in August.
Joining Mr. Cosme Jr. on the CHCC board is Frank Montes, who will serve as the vice chairman.
Mr. Cosme Jr. previously served as the CHCC's legislative chairperson and is a founding member of the Solano County and Napa County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Cosme Jr. also served as chairperson of the National Federation of Independent Business/California Leadership Council and has more than 45 years in the accounting and tax business.
"I am honored and ready to work hard for the California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce," Mr. Cosme Jr. said in a press release. "I am committed to working alongside our board members, local chambers and corporate partners to serve Latino businesses and help our communities grow and prosper."
CHCC's vice president, Mr. Montes, is the owner of an auto body paint shop in Fontana, Calif., where he is actively involved in the community. He is a member of the California Small Business Association and Greater Riverside Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Montes says he is honored to be named vice chair of the CHCC and looks forward to working with Mr. Cosme Jr.
"We are both on the same page and believe in full transparency and open communication with all our chambers, sponsors, and other partners throughout the state," Mr. Montes said. "We are serious about providing the resources and support our chambers need to succeed in their local communities."
For more information, visit http://www.chcc.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals