Inko’s was founded in 2002. The company markets and sells a variety of bottled white iced teas sold under the Inko’s White Tea trademark, including a range of flavored and unflavored white teas, and Inko’s White Tea Energy, an energy drink that uniquely utilizes tea caffeine (a “Jitter-Free” form of caffeine). The company is focused on providing the highest quality offerings to the health conscious consumer.
“We are very excited to partner with Braintrust as we look to accelerate our growth and continue to provide super premium ready-to-drink white teas to our customers,” said Andy Schamisso, President and Founder of Inko’s. “We share a similar vision for the company, and Braintrust’s expertise in branded foods and beverages will enable us to scale and better serve our customers.”
“Inko’s has a very strong consumer following. Their loyalty is attributed to Inko’s delicious flavors and low calorie recipes. We are thrilled to be joining the Inko’s team and will be working closely with brokers, distributors, and retailers to provide more consumers with access to the company’s truly unique teas,” said
Advisors to Braintrust include financial advisors Scott-
About Inko’s LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists