Inko’s was founded in 2002. The company markets and sells a variety of bottled white iced teas sold under the Inko’s White Tea trademark, including a range of flavored and unflavored white teas, and Inko’s White Tea Energy, an energy drink that uniquely utilizes tea caffeine (a “Jitter-Free” form of caffeine). The company is focused on providing the highest quality offerings to the health conscious consumer.
“We are very excited to partner with Braintrust as we look to accelerate our growth and continue to provide super premium ready-to-drink white teas to our customers,” said Andy Schamisso, President and Founder of Inko’s. “We share a similar vision for the company, and Braintrust’s expertise in branded foods and beverages will enable us to scale and better serve our customers.”
“Inko’s has a very strong consumer following. Their loyalty is attributed to Inko’s delicious flavors and low calorie recipes. We are thrilled to be joining the Inko’s team and will be working closely with brokers, distributors, and retailers to provide more consumers with access to the company’s truly unique teas,” said
Advisors to Braintrust include financial advisors Scott-
About Inko’s LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals