Teresa has worked within the personal finance industry for more than 35 years, for various product providers, as an adviser and for the consumer organisation Which? She is currently a member of the
"Our new advisory board structure has ensured that the main Board is fully representative of all sectors of membership, and with Teresa's appointment, now the consumer. I applaud our Board's decision to appoint Teresa.
"We believe Teresa will bring a new dynamic to the organisation and members will benefit as a result. This is another piece of jigsaw to further strengthen BIBA."
Teresa said: "I am delighted to have been asked to join the BIBA Board at this exciting stage in the Association's development. I have worked with BIBA during my time at Which? and the
Teresa joins BIBA with immediate effect. This is the second NED position in BIBA's history, following the appointment of
Most Popular Stories
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy