Teresa has worked within the personal finance industry for more than 35 years, for various product providers, as an adviser and for the consumer organisation Which? She is currently a member of the
"Our new advisory board structure has ensured that the main Board is fully representative of all sectors of membership, and with Teresa's appointment, now the consumer. I applaud our Board's decision to appoint Teresa.
"We believe Teresa will bring a new dynamic to the organisation and members will benefit as a result. This is another piece of jigsaw to further strengthen BIBA."
Teresa said: "I am delighted to have been asked to join the BIBA Board at this exciting stage in the Association's development. I have worked with BIBA during my time at Which? and the
Teresa joins BIBA with immediate effect. This is the second NED position in BIBA's history, following the appointment of
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan