"We are looking at inorganic growth in a big way," said
ApTask's client list includes some of the largest global banks as well as a number of Fortune 500 organizations.
ApTask's acquisition strategy is focused on geographic expansion in high-growth industries to increase its client base nationwide.
ApTask is a leader in staffing and workforce solutions for IT, Finance and Administrative talent. ApTask draws on years of recruitment experience, proven processes, and deep industry relationships to help its clients secure the right people and the right resources to fit their staffing, project, and workforce solution needs and to help its continuously growing network of consultants connect with the right opportunities. ApTask is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). For more information, visit http://www.aptask.com. Follow ApTask on Twitter @MyApTask.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12126273.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays