There's been a major push to keep technology that is commercialized from the state's national labs here, but it doesn't always work like that.
A science and technology development and commercialization firm in
Vice president at
The firm recently said it licensed quantum cryptography technology from LANL. It added that the technology can help safeguard consumers and businesses from data-security attacks.
The VP said : "We've funded a CRADA with LANL for the architects of the original IP, the guys who developed the tech. We are going to fund the CRADA in
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season