This year the
"We are confident that the second edition of the Forum will return with success and development of best practices to further improves the banking system, we will be aiming to assess the effectiveness of the new delivery channels being used by banks."
He added: "Nowadays, the turning of banks strategy of work towards digital economy is not only vital, but is becoming a must, hence, we chose our second edition theme to focus on the importance of innovation in the banking sector in a digital connected world beside other key topics that will be discussed across a range of sessions, interviews and dialogues that will gather leaders, specialists, consultants and experts in the sector, also 2014 event will offer all delegates the opportunity to participate, exchange views and experiences, through round table discussions on different key topics."
The event will include a series of presentations, panel sessions and on-stage interviews, where chief executives from regional and international banks, consultants, experts and other senior banking leaders will offer their thoughts on innovation in delivery channels and strategy, opportunities and pitfalls of mobile banking and payments, and a key session on governance and ethics, ethical behaviour, financial inclusion, financial education, consumer protection and others. In addition, the event will focus on latest Global and
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film