This year the
"We are confident that the second edition of the Forum will return with success and development of best practices to further improves the banking system, we will be aiming to assess the effectiveness of the new delivery channels being used by banks."
He added: "Nowadays, the turning of banks strategy of work towards digital economy is not only vital, but is becoming a must, hence, we chose our second edition theme to focus on the importance of innovation in the banking sector in a digital connected world beside other key topics that will be discussed across a range of sessions, interviews and dialogues that will gather leaders, specialists, consultants and experts in the sector, also 2014 event will offer all delegates the opportunity to participate, exchange views and experiences, through round table discussions on different key topics."
The event will include a series of presentations, panel sessions and on-stage interviews, where chief executives from regional and international banks, consultants, experts and other senior banking leaders will offer their thoughts on innovation in delivery channels and strategy, opportunities and pitfalls of mobile banking and payments, and a key session on governance and ethics, ethical behaviour, financial inclusion, financial education, consumer protection and others. In addition, the event will focus on latest Global and
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine