A group of Turkish investors expressed their willingness to invest in hotel construction in
Soltanifar emphasized that appropriate investment conditions exist in
"Given the diverse attractions of the country in historical, cultural, natural and religious fields, tourism industry could expand more than any other sector," he said.
Soltanifar urged Turkish investors to investment in the construction of four- and five-star hotels across
He said shortage of hotels is a major problem facing Iranian tourism industry.
"We are ready to introduce those involved in the sector for conducting joint projects," the official noted.
It was decided that the Turkish investors travel to the country for final talks and deal.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World