The company produced 22733 tons of copper concentrate in the first half, down 7.5%; its gold output was up 3.6%, silver output down 14.33%, iron concentrate output down 5.92% and pyrite output down 5.06%; it produced 87420 tons of copper products, up 142.24%.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits