ENP Newswire -
Release date- 29082014 - On Tuesday, 2 September, the
The laboratory makes biotechnological experiments easily accessible for Danish high school students, and also allows them to perform experiments that would otherwise not be possible due to lack of equipment and facilities at high schools.
In the laboratory, the students can try to design a drug and subsequently test its efficacy in a virtual laboratory animal, for example, or they can embark on genetic engineering of yeast cells to make them produce a specific enzyme that can be used in a detergent.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World