Under the agreement, EIBFS will craft customised programmes on financial banking for Emirati nationals so as to allow more of them into the banking industry, thus raising Emiratisation rate in the sector.
On its part, TANMIA will identify and assess training requirements for job-seekers and expected outcome of training programmes while EIBFS will conduct free financial and banking training programmes and prepare job-seekers registered with TANMIA's data base to join the job market.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006