TAIFEX introduced the Eurex/TAIFEX Link platform on the Eurex in May, putting futures and options in daily expiring contracts up for trading in the European market. The underlying index of the products has been the Taiwan Stock Exchange Capitalization Weighted Stock Index (TAIEX).
TAIFEX because of a warm welcome has agreed to offer more products, particularly since daily turnover of the TAIEX futures and options has continued to rise since launch.
TAIFEX is at present getting ready to introduce Chinese yuan exchange rate futures in the second half of the year, both in the
As per to TAIFEX,
The local futures exchange said that it will work with Eurex to sell yuan exchange rate futures in an attempt to enhance
TAIFEX said that the efforts to launch yuan-denominated futures will pave the path for
TAIFEX before the trading of the yuan exchange rate futures, said that it is planning to put two batches of futures products up for trading in the Eurex/TAIFEX Link platform in October.
One is the exchange-traded fund (ETF) futures for which the underlying index will be the FTSE TWSE Taiwan 50 Index. The
According to TAIFEX the other one is the ETF futures, for which the underlying index will be the Shanghai Stock Exchange Stock Exchange Composite Index.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery