The procure.ch Purchasing Managers' Index fell to 52.9 in August, the lowest since May, from 54.3 in July.
Production and employment continued to expand in August, while indices for output and backlog of orders fell below the neutral level.
On the other hand, the indicator for stock of finished goods climbed to the highest level since
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani