Alborz Cultural Heritage officials said that the palace museum has unique paintings dated back to Qajar era.
The palace has multi dimensional shape and is a combination of several mansions like Golshan, Dar Qermez, Fash Abad, Kolah Farangi, Kushk and some others, but the only remaining mansion is Koushk.
The prominent features of the palace are two tapestries portraying Qajar kings, unique in painting and depiction techniques with especial colors.
The palace was nominated among the national monuments in 1048 and changed to a palace museum in 2010.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore