"Given this background, the company has met with the challenges effectively by holding on to its sales and enlarging the profit for the group as a whole by optimising sales in varied markets,"
Pre-tax earnings by the parent company reached RO15.17 million, as against RO13.89 million in 2013. Profit earned by subsidiaries stood at RO2.85 million, compared with RO2.42 million in 2013.
The group earned a revenue of RO49.50 million against RO49.52 million in the corresponding period of 2013.
Raysut is also pursuing a number of initiatives to augment its capabilities and overall performance, said
Projects underway include the installation of a distribution terminal in Duqm, additional silo capacity at the Salalah plant and installing an offshore wheel loader system in the north to facilitate bulk cement handling.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say