ENP Newswire -
Release date- 29082014 - The Management Board of Polskie Gornictwo Naftowe i
100 Notes with the total value of PLN 10,000,000.00 (
The par value of one Note is PLN 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand zloty).
All the Notes are denominated in the Polish zloty and have been offered in a private placement exclusively in the territory of
The Notes are unsecured discount bearer notes in book-entry form, and will be redeemed at par value.
PGNiG has no plans to introduce the Notes to public trading.
The Programme is a tool designed to effectively manage short-term liquidity within the
Following the Note issue discussed above, the total par value of notes issued under the Programme and outstanding as at
Tel: +48 22 589 46 71
Tel: +48 22 691 82 56
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists