Access said the bid was final and would not be increased.
Shares in Perform were up 25.9% to
The deal values the remaining stake in Perform that Access is buying at
On Friday, Perform said it was on track for its revenue and adjusted earnings expectations for the full-year, as it saw a widened loss in the half-year to end-June on higher costs.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight