The kiwi hit a 1-week high of 87.30 against the yen, and against the euro, it rose to near a 6-week high of 1.5654.
The kiwi recovered to 0.8385 against the greenback, from a low of 0.8339 hit at the commencement of today's trading.
The kiwi rose back to 1.1145 against the aussie, heading to pierce an early session's high of 1.1141.
If the kiwi extends gain, it may seek resistance around 0.845 against the greenback, 88.00 against the yen, 1.56 against the euro and 1.11 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season