A N39 billion loan has been secured from
The commissioner for works and infrastructure development,
He said that the repayment period for the loan would be completed within 25 years, adding that the loan is interest-free whereas officials of the IDB would be in Minna next month to fine-tune the arrangement for the drawdown of the first trench of the loan.
He said that projects under the N6bn bond collected by the government have been completed and the bond repaid totally whereas projects under the N9 billion bond would be completed before the end of this year.
According to him, the Rijau-Dukku road as well as the Idi Burial Ground-Ahmadu Bahago Round-about route have been completed.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days