PARKING fees in
Nairobi County coordinator
"We are looking to eventually zone out the city so that those who park further from the city centre can benefit from cheaper rates. That is one of our long term plans," said Musyoki.
The County recently introduced electronic payment for parking fees as a way to stem revenue leaks through the manual system.
The e-platform enables motorists to pay for parking via mobile phones or agents.
"For those who are not able to pay directly from their mobile devices, there are agents from
The digital payment platform is expected to increase collections by up to 30 per cent in the short term as
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades