The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended flat Tuesday morning amid a wait-and-see mood ahead of the outcome of a 10-year bond auction.
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.490 percent, unchanged from Monday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was also unchanged at 146.23 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season