The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended flat Monday after fluctuating narrowly amid a wait-and-see mood ahead of a 10-year bond auction on Tuesday.
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.490 percent, unchanged from Friday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds also finished flat at 146.23 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy