Editors note: There is one photo associated with this press release.
IronFX Global, the Global Leader in Online Trading, has announced that it is launching its biggest live trading competition, "
Running from 1 September until
Traders can register to participate from 1 September: www.ironfx.com/en/lp/intergalactic-live-competition
Markos A. Kashiouris, Chairman & CEO of IronFX Global commented: "IronFX is unmatched in its efforts to reward clients and partners with unbeatable prizes and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The ultimate prize of a trip to space is unique in the forex industry, and represents our tireless commitment to unrivalled innovation and incomparable excellence."
About IronFX Global
IronFX is an award-winning Global Leader in Online Trading. With 15 platforms trading over 200 instruments in forex, spot metals, CFDs on US and
IronFX Global complies with international regulatory standards, and is authorized and regulated by FCA, ASIC, FSB (
About the IronFX Live Trading Competitions
Known as the biggest competitions in forex history, IronFX Global has been hosting thematic live trading competitions since 2011, reaching a worldwide audience of online traders in 6 continents. Receiving international media acclaim for offering the largest prizes in the industry, the company has offered the prize of a supercar three times to the winners of the live competitions, including two Ferraris, and a Lamborghini. As well as supercars, the company has offered luxury holidays, inclusive of transportation and accommodation costs, to destinations such as
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20140901-965595_800.jpg.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight